Monday, 19 March 2012
Margo Kelly tagged me a little while back, but I never was any good at playing tag! Finally, I have accepted that I am IT and am going to fulfill the conditions of the tag and try to catch a few people to tag in return! Sorry I'm such a slow runner, Margo!
So... I have to tell you ten things about myself and then tag ten more people. I apologise in advance if the people I tag have already been tagged - don't feel obliged to play again!
Here goes, then!
1. I'm an Aquarian so hate being tied down (not literally - behave!) or restricted in any way.
2. My brain doesn't always connect before my mouth has done its work.
3. I make cakes for people and decorate them in my own style - a recent one I did for our school site manager had sick and dog poo on it (made from icing, don't worry!)
4. I love kids but I'm glad mine have grown up (15 and 19)
5. I have a bit of a thing about colourful coats - I keep buying them (mostly on Ebay).
6. I don't drink any more as I seem to have developed an allergy to it - but I'm thrilled to say I don't miss it a bit!
7. I spend too much time looking in the mirror and posing around - or shop windows will do...
8. I'm brilliant at keeping secrets - you can tell me anything. (I'm also very good at not looking shocked when you do!)
9. I've been friends with my best friend since I was 11.
10. I'm pretty rubbish at dieting - but being thinner gives me a scraggy neck anyway.
Your turn! I'm tagging these people, but anyone else who wants to play can consider themself tagged!
Tracy at The Literary Pig
Run fast and den only counts if you've got both feet on it!