Until the eagerly-awaited real sunshine gets here, I will make do (very happily!) with this pretty award from my friend Annalisa Crawford!
Before I can pass it on to some other lovely people, I have to answer a few questions...
1. Favorite colour? Green, red and purple (but not mixed together because that makes a sludgy brown)
2. Favourite animal? Cats. I love it when they pass you in the street and give you a dirty look.
3. Favourite number? I am very drawn to 9.
4. My passion? Creative expression in its many forms and rule-breaking wherever possible without getting arrested.
5. Getting or giving presents? Ooh, getting! It doesn't often happen, whereas I always seem to be giving them!
6. Favourite pattern? Greek patterns, especially this one:
7. Favourite day of the week? Saturday. There is still all of Sunday to look forward to.
8. Favourite flower? All flowers gratefully accepted except lilies. I really hate the smell!
9. Twitter or Facebook? Facebook, but not in excess. I like the 'chat' feature.
10. Favourite non-alcoholic drink? Hot one - tea. Cold one - fizzy water.
And now it is my great honour to be able to pass this shiny award on to some others!
I'd like to nominate Peggy Eddleman whose blog keeps me very entertained, Kittie Howard whose blog is always interesting and Cassie Mae because she makes me laugh every time!
I could give it to EVERYONE whose blogs I read because I truly enjoy them all - which is why I follow them - but I don't think that 's the idea!