Sunday 1 March 2015

A new endeavour.

It's a very long time since I have been here and I am looking forward to getting my blog back on track and catching up with some long-lost blogging friends!

The sun has come out, the buds are starting to appear on the trees and the sap is rising... After a lull of over a year, I can feel my own sap rising too and with it has come a little epiphany. I have been somewhat directionless, always feeling that the ideas I had were only 'half-ideas'. Suddenly, things - as they so often do - have fallen into place. I work with children, I love the company of children, I still think like a child (maybe!)... I should be writing for children. I teach children to read and spend time listening to them read. Why not write something I think they would enjoy?

Watch this space! Work has yet to begin, but begin it will!

Have you ever had an epiphany-type-thing? Writing related or otherwise?

8 comments:

Annalisa Crawford said...

That sounds like a perfect direction for you Linda! Good to see you back here - looking forward to reading a lot more posts from you :-)

Suzanne Furness said...

Nice to hear from you, Linda. I can certainly recommend writing for children. Good luck.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you've found a direction, it makes things so much easier.

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Linda. How's Dora?
What age are the children you work with? And do you have any ideas for stories yet?

I used to have writing epiphanys about what I was actually writing, now I have epiphanys about how I'm going to promote and market things when they are finished!

Unknown said...

Hi Linda, Thanks for following my new blog. How are you doing? And how big is the puppy now?

viviene joeli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jasa Fotocopy Buku Murah Jakarta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.